This team intentionally seeks out visitors to make them feel welcome. They answer any questions visitors may have, find them the best seats available, and help them get connected to our church.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Enjoys meeting new people
- Resourceful and helpful
This team provides coffee to our community, ensuring they're awake and ready to hear from God.
- Detail oriented
- Friendly and outgoing
- Works effieciently under pressure
Kids & Youth Crew
Our team of small group leaders are fun, upbeat, and just a little bit crazy. They are committed to investing in the lives of Community Kids
- Spiritually mature and energetic
- Ability to lead a group of kids through worship and offering
This team is committed to seeing children grow by leading them through a lesson, craft time, and snack time.
- Nurturing, patient, and loving
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
This team ensures the safety and well-being of our community during service.
- Osbervant - Keeping careful watch for potential danger and/or complications
- Authoritative when necessary
- Willing to execute evacuation and shelter procedures in case of an emergency
This team works to facilitate the COF experience at our portable campuses by creating a space that allows people to worship, fellowship, and learn.
- Ability to do manual labor
- Willing to show up before service and/or stay late
- Has an 'attention to detail'
Sound & Media Crew
This team assists in the production of the overall service experience by operating lights, cameras, screens, and sound to help create our church atmosphere.
- Able to learn technical media
- Good problem-solving skills
- May require some weekday evenings for worship practice
This team of musicians helps to lead our community into the presence of God through worship.
- Pre-existing musical ability
- Willingness to commit to the team
- Auditions are required for this team
This team cares for The Crew by preparing and serving meals for those volunteering on Sunday mornings.
- Loves to cook and serve
- Willing to keep a clean kitchen
- Available to arrive early on Sunday mornings
Planning Center Online is an essential tool that allows us to schedule and communicate with members of The Crew.
We currently have three campuses - Eaton, Lewisburg, and Arcanum. We have 7 services throughout the week with a combined 500+ Crew members serving.
Be sure to put in block-out dates by the deadline. These will signify to the department head that you are not available to serve on these specific dates.
You will be sent notifications via email when you have been placed on a volunteer schedule. Please be sure to accept or decline these as soon as possible.
You will receive a reminder text the Saturday before you are scheduled to serve.
It is important to download the Planning Center App on your phone.